The MakerSpace is a platform for creative minds to transform their ideas into real-time engineering objects, and eventually to products and patents.
Makerspaceis accessible to incubators to all the students across the country and start-up entrepreneurs to ideate, validate and prototype their ideas into new products and services, particularly in the areas of upcoming tecnologies.
- 3D Scanners and Printers
- Rapid Prototyping through SLA
- Laser Cutters and Engravers
- CNC Milling & Turning Centres
- Vacuum Plastic Forming Machine
- TIG/MIG/SMAG Welding machine
- Centreless grinders
- Computer controlled UTM
- MMC Stir Casting